14 October, 2021
The Civil Engineering Department organized a webinar on "How to crack GATE in First Attempt" on 14th October, 2021 (11.30 am to 12.30 pm). The webinar was organized for the students of 3rd year to guide them about the importance of GATE exam and to share tips to crack it in first attempt.
- Expert: Mr. Shailesh Chaudhari (ICE GATE Institute, Ahmedabad)
- Faculty Coordinator: Prof. Dhriti Rawat
- Venue: Civil Engineering Department, VGEC, Chandkheda
- No. of Participants: 39
- Career options after Engineering Graduations
- Preparation for GATE can help with preparation of other 200+ govt. exams.
- Other Opportunities GATE can help students achieve.
- Career in ME, M. Tech, MS, PhD through GATE.
- Tips on how to crack GATE.
A Quote from Expert:
- "It is easy to crack GATE with a proper schedule and planning."
- Mr. Shailesh Chaudhari