21 September, 2021
The Electronics & Communication Department organized a webinar on "Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning" on 21st September 2021, from 11 AM to 12:30 PM to explore basics of practical implementation on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Expert: Prof. Krishna Prasad Miyapuram
- (Associate Professor, Cognitive Science & Computer Science at IIT, Gandhinagar)
- Faculty Coordinator: Prof. J. K. Naik
- Venue: Microsoft Teams
- No. of Participants: 55
- Evolution of AI and ML, utilizing big data to enhance company performance and drive digital transformation.
- Discover many applications of AI influencing everything from self-driving cars to the automation of routine tasks.
- AI and ML achieves incredible accuracy through deep neural networks
- AI and ML in medical science revels how technology innovation can lead to more effective, holistic care strategies.
A Quote from Expert:
"Our intelligence is what makes us human, and AI is an extension of that quality."
Prof. Krishna Prasad Miyapuram