07 May, 2022
IEEE VGEC Student Branch coordinated Project Pragna in coordination with Prayatna Charitable Trust. Prayatna Charitable Trust has been working towards developing 21st century skills and attitudes in students at all levels. The project focuses on inculcating comprehensive skills to the underprivileged students.
The Project Pragya focuses on creating an ecosystem for development of rural communities in India. Teachers as mentors and volunteers as a team helped them to arrange a one-week workshop on the topic of Robotics.
Event – At a Glance:
- Workshop : 29th April 2022
- Core Program : 2-7 May 2022
- Venue : 9 schools of Dehgam, Gandhinagar
- Student Coordinator : Hetanshi Acharya
- No of IEEE Volunteers: 5
- Educating school kids to get updated with the current technology in a fun way
- Helping them in making new gadgets
- Teaching basics of Robotics
- An inter-school competition
- Enhancement of students’ capabilities, creativity, logic building, problem solving skills.