- Information Technology
- Department Details
- Academic Calendar
- Course Website
- News Letter
- Industry Advisory Board
Undergraduate / Postgraduate Programmes
|Year of starting||1999|
|First year of approval by council||1999 742-1-5(GUJ)/EI/99|
- The department aims to nurture students to be IT professionals who are innovative and technically competent to meet the advancements in industrial and societal needs.
- To produce technically competent and socially responsible graduates.
- To develop well-equipped laboratories to gain practical exposure in IT practices.
- To support research culture, consultancy work and enhancement of entrepreneurship skills.
- To enhance industry linkage for good placements and real-world exposure.
- To encourage, involve and support students for environmental and social wellbeing.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- The graduate will be a competent professional with high-level technical proficiency in the field of Information Technology to identify problems and develop innovative solutions to meet the industrial needs.
- The graduate will exhibit professionalism, teamwork, leadership skills and exposure to current needs.
- The graduate will be capable enough to adapt the changes in roles and responsibilities through professional development and lifelong learning over self-study or continuing education in IT or managerial studies.
- The graduates will ethically apply their computing knowledge and skills considering societal, economic and environmental factors.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- Apply design and development principles to develop software applications/products of varying complexity in emerging areas.
- Ability to apply mathematical methodologies to solve computation task, model real world problem using appropriate data structure and suitable algorithm.
- Ability to use current tools and techniques necessary for computing practices.
- Ability to use knowledge in various domains to identify research gaps and provides innovative solution.
Prof. Vibha D. Patel
Prof. Chirag A. Patel
Prof. Shailesh J. Molia
Prof. Shailesh D. Panchal
Prof. Dhaval J. Varia
Prof. Anoop P. Patel
Prof. Safvan A. Vahora
Prof. Nikunj C. Gamit
Prof. Jashvant R. Dave
Prof. Naimisha S. Trivedi
Prof. Jignesh H. Vaniya
Prof. Dipak C. Patel
Prof. Tushar R. Parmar
Prof. Usha D. Yogi
Ms. Rashmi H. Chauhan
Mr. Jagdish S. Senma
Advance Computing Lab-1 B-206A
The department is having programming lab for students where they can perform their experiments. This lab contains number of Lenovo Computers with Internet connection.
Advance Computing Lab-2 B-206B
The Advance computing lab has number of computers (Dell and Acer). Students can perform their experiments and simulation related work. All the advance computing related experimental setup is available in the lab.
Database Lab B-203A
The Database lab contains number of computers. These computers have database related software.
Object Oriented Programming Lab B-203B
The department is having OOP lab with number of computers. This lab contains programming related software for students to perform various object oriented practicals.
Hardware Lab/ Project Lab B-103
The programming and Project Lab lab contains number of computers with internet connection.
Programming Lab/ Network lab B-104
The department has Programming and Network lab containing digital training kit for students to perform practical as well as number of computers.
Seminar/Tutorial Room/ Design Engineering Lab B-102
The department is having tutorial lab where subject tutorials and various seminars are conducted.
E-News Letter, Volume 3 Jan - Dec 2018
E-News Letter, Volume 2 Jan - Dec 2017
E-News Letter, Volume 1 Jan - Dec 2016