Coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) was declared a “pandemic” by the World Health Organization (WHO) in early March 2020. Globally, extraordinary measures are being adopted to combat the formidable spread of the ongoing outbreak. Under such conditions, people's adherence to preventive measures is greatly affected by their awareness of the disease.
To fight against COVID-19, you should take the preventive steps.
COVID-19 Preventive steps : A Powerpoint presentation
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as physical distancing, wearing a mask, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!
What to do to keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19
- Maintain at least a 1-metre distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.
- Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people.
How to make your environment safer
- Avoid the 3Cs: spaces that are closed, crowded or involve close contact.
- Meet people outside. Outdoor gatherings are safer than indoor ones, particularly if indoor spaces are small and without outdoor air coming in.
- Avoid crowded or indoor settings but if you can’t, then take precautions
Don’t forget the basics of good hygiene
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
Good hygiene To fight against COVID-19
| Instead of Handshaking say Namaste
|| Outside Home, Wear Mask
||Wash your Hands Regularly
| Boost up Your Immunity
|| Maintain Social Distancing
COVID-19 Awareness Videos